- A specially appointed security manager will diligently oversee the security of personal information relating to our customers.
- In order to provide you with the services you want, we will collect only the personal information that is required for performing our function to your satisfaction, legally.
- We will also take necessary measures to prevent the use of this personal information for purposes other than that agreed on by our customers.
- We will implement and maintain appropriate measures to protect the personal information of our clients from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, and other risks.
- When consigning duties that involve the use of customer information to third party companies, we will provide instruction and supervision to ensure that the third party employs the same level of protective precautions employed by American Express Nippon Travel Agency.
- We will comply with all legal ordinances and guidelines of government authorities concerning personal information and conduct regular audits of our procedures to constantly improve upon them.
- If requested by a customer to grant access to review, correct or update his/her personal information, we will make all efforts within reasonable guidelines to comply with the request upon verification of the identity of the customer.